2014

2014

Saturday, April 11, 2009

How Much Longer Are They Going To Buy It?

Chas: Is the Easter Bunny a real bunny?

Me: Umm, I don't know.

Chas: Well, how does he carry the eggs?

Dallin: He doesn't carry them, he lays them.

Chas: Oh.

--------------------------------------------------

Naomi: Look the Easter Bunny wrote us a note. He knew our cousins were coming.

--------------------------------------------------

Eliza: I don't think the Bunny left me a chocolate bunny.

Naomi: He left one for everyone else.

Me: I'm sure he left one for you, too.

Eliza: Oh, I found it behind the guitar case. He must know I like playing the guitar.

---------------------------------------------------

Naomi: Who invented Easter?

Me: Reminder of the real reason of Easter, the Resurrection, etc.

Naomi: But, who came up with the idea of the Bunny?

Me: I don't know.

Naomi: Hmmm... It must have been the Bunny's idea.


2 comments:

Fred M said...

Children are wonderful.

As are you for bringing them into the world and giving them a loving home and family.

Thank you for your wonderful family.

Mel P. said...

Just wait for "Tell me the truth. Are you really the Easter Bunny (Santa)?

That was a hard one. My heart is still mending.