2014

2014

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Why Are My Armpits So Itchy?

Surely it couldn't be my deodorant!

I've used the same kind since I was thirteen and my super-cool older cousin took me into the drug store and told me that "Ban is the best because it has aluminum chlorohydrate." I just nodded, trying not to look as young as I felt. We also looked at lipstick that day. I nodded and tried to act as mature and cool as I could. And if she saw right through it, she didn't point it out to me.

By the way, Katie, I think of you when I buy deodorant. I should have included you in this post.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

It may be time to ban Ban. Thirteen years?! Plenty of time for you body to revolt, demand something new, maybe something with a nice little fragrance and clear application.

Corrina Baker said...

funny you should say. my armpits too started itching recently, but only when i am nursing! are you nursing? maybe it has something to do with little baby hands tickling my sides??