2014

2014

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

He's Going Where!?!

Umm... I'm not exactly sure, but I can describe it to you. He'll fly north for 4 hours to Smithers. Then drive north for about 12 hours, then float plane in to somewhere, and hike for 8 hours.

Dallin tells me it's called Hunting Territory #762.

And until my Dad looked it up on a map and used names like Juneau and Yukon I had no idea how really far he would be. No wonder there's no cell phone reception.

Now Why is he going? Well, that's a whole other question.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pray every day that they don't get lost. I worry about getting lost in Sandy, Utah at night! Are there street signs or arrows or anything "out there?" Do they have a GPS? Does it work "out there"? Are they real mountain men or is this staged for a survival reality show?
I can't wait for them to come home.

Mom

Mom