2014

2014

Friday, September 24, 2010

I'll Be Happy When...


• My office floor is empty

• My desk is cleared off

• The car is cleaned out

• The lawn is mowed

• The bottom of the stairwell is painted

• The bathrooms are all clean

• The garbages are emptied

• The pool is winterized

• The dining room is tidy

• The TV room is tidy

• The Primary invitations are made

• I take bread to Sister Doerksen

• I call the people I visit teach

• The windows are all clean

• All of the miscellaneous baskets in my house are emptied


I know I'll be happy then.  I just know it.

3 comments:

Merinda Cutler said...

My day/week/life has a similar list. The problem is that almost the moment that these tasks are completed, they are undone. So why even start?

Slobodans said...

Glad to see you're blogging again!

Jodi said...

Oh Sariah, that happened to me once. It's not as great as you think it would be. You just feel guilt like maybe you should post a huge billboard on your front lawn stating that this isn't your real life, only a temporary fluke.

No happiness there. Give it up.