2014

2014

Friday, December 18, 2009

do you ever have days

where you realize that you're not as good a friend as you thought you were?

when pondering upon this, do you ever realize that your parenting is poopy and your marriage is not a romantic comedy after all?

and sometimes these days coincide with the days that you realize that you can't keep your house the love filled temple we are all striving for.

and every now and then these days happen at the same time that you are fatter than everyone else at the PAC meeting.

they often seem to be near to the days where you clean all day and still end the day in a disaster zone.

it is not a good idea to check out other people's blogs on these days. their children will look beautiful and be well-behaved in all the photos you see. and their houses will look charming and finished too.

It's like Satan got all his guns lined up in perfect sync. I think I'll crawl under the bed. Let me know when he goes away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have these days at least once a week!

Merinda Cutler said...

Yes, yes, yes. Only my bed isn't usually made so neatly on those days. I hope you can crawl out from under the bed soon, because I think you're the greatest, and I want to be just like you if I ever grow up.

As a side note, I find it extremely annoying when these feelings coincide with that blasted monthly visitor that brands all of your feelings as simply hormonal. Blah.

Rachel Kingsley said...

Yes, I definitely know what you're talking about - you're not alone!!