2014

2014

Thursday, October 8, 2009

When...

When is our next two-hour walk filled with rich conversation?

When do I get to see the 211 pictures you took?

When do we get to see the Red Sox win? or at least score a run?

When will we finish sorting out how to be cheerleaders to the people we love?

When will we debate private schools vs. public schools?

When do we get to finish the other topics on the list on the fridge?

When is the Settlers of Catan rematch?

When do I get to taste the pumpkin butter?

When will I get to hug Caroline goodbye?

When are you coming to visit us?

2 comments:

Becky W. said...

Hello! I'm here! Yes we'll come! Yes we'll do it all again, only this time at your house! We'll be there, I promise. (Just don't move or anything for about 10 years. We should make it by then.) I love you.

Jodi said...

Stop it. Stop it, stop it, stop it.

I'm so green I could . . . be the Green Giants hot girlfriend!